Gendex Orthoralix 9200 DDE Digital Cephalometric + Panoramic X Ray
The affordable Gendex 9200 DDE dental radiography system offers standard panoramic and cephalometric x-ray projections, as well as a wide range of advanced programs to support most dental imaging and exams.
The versatile Orthoralix 9200 system offers standard panoramic projections, as well as a full array of advanced programs to satisfy the demanding needs of dental specialists. Plus, with both ?lm-based and direct digital models and the optional cephalometric arm, the capabilities of the 9200 can expand with your practice.
Discover all of the benefits and options this imaging system has to offer.
Wide Range of Projections – The Orthoralix 9200 offers 10 standard projections, with the ability to add 5 Cephalometric projections and the Transcan tomography projection to satisfy the needs of today’s dental specialists. Its intuitive control panel and easy-to-read display simpli?es the process of selecting projections. Plus, with the precision of morphology following and multi-motorized arm rotation, the 9200 excels at focal trough reconstruction.
- 10 standard imaging projections and 6 additional with optional upgrades
- Meets the demands of today’s orthodontists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, and other specialists
Advanced Image Quality – Three technical factor setting modes are available to ensure complete ?exibility and quality control. Manual mode for total operation control, Preset mode where the operator can customize settings, and Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) mode. With AEC, the 9200 automatically raises or lowers the kV setting based on measurements of bone size and density.
- Triple laser beam guide system and motorized column for simple, accurate patient positioning
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) to ensure optimum image contrast and balance
- Real-time image reconstruction with the direct digital model
Expand Your Capabilities – Utilizing the latest in CCD sensor technology and built-in LAN connectivity, the 9200 DDE model allows clinicians to digitally capture x-ray images and share them with any computer connected to the network for maximum productivity. With the option to add a Cephalometric arm, the Transcan cross-sectional tomography projection, and convert to direct digital technology, the 9200 is one of the most expandable panoramic systems available.
- Direct digital model with the latest CCD sensor technology and direct LAN connectivity
- Optional Cephalometric arm attachment
- Optional Transcan implantology projection for transverse cross-sections of upper and lower jaw
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.