SIRONA XG3 Digital Panoramic X-Ray
Designed especially for general dentists, the Sirona Orthophos XG3 combines top-tier image quality and exceptional ease-of-use in an affordable, digital panoramic x-ray solution.
The ORTHOPHOS XG 3 is designed for the general practice dentist who would like to work with a basic X-ray system. The XG 3 offers you an outstanding price-performance ratio and provides the following benefits:
- High image quality
- Extremely simple operation
- Solid workmanship
The ORTHOPHOS XG 3 uses proven, logical Sirona principles for exceptional imaging:
- Exact, immediate positioning of the anterior teeth in the focal layer
- Effective, comfortable patient stabilisation with forehead and temple supports to prevent motion blurring
The advanced technology from the XG product family enables the ORTHOPHOS XG 3 to produce high quality diagnostic images.
The benefits include:
- Specific focal layers and orbital paths for anatomically optimised exposures
- Very detailed display of the anterior tooth region through automatic kV adaption as X-ray beam passes through spinal region
- 16 bit image acquisition technology provides more gray scales
- SIDEXIS XG imaging software with useful analysis tools
- High-quality, digital panoramic and TMJ imaging power with advanced patient communication tools
- Outstanding price-performance ratio for seamless transition from film to direct digital imaging
- Easy operation with the Multipad; effective, three-point patient stabilization for sharp images
- Direct network capability for exceptional connectivity
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.