Roland DWX-4W Dental Milling Unit
The DWX-4W goes beyond dry milling and is the epitome of wet grinding technology. It uses 4-axis simultaneous movements to wet grind precision inlays, onlays, crowns, veneers and short-span bridges from glass ceramic and composite resins.
Reliable High Performance
In addition to milling on X, Y and Z axes, the DWX-4W rotates pin-type blocks 360 degrees on a fourth axis (A axis) to support undercuts. The ball screw-driven 4-axis control allows for smooth, high-precision machining. The DWX-4W’s high-performance 60,000-RPM Jaeger spindle is known for its reliability and supports precision milling of glass ceramics and composite resin. With its multi-pin clamp, the DWX-4W is a wet dental milling machine that can mill up to three different pin-type materials continuously in one operation. As a result, prosthetics for up to three different patients can be produced in a single production run, saving time, labour and costs.
Features and Benefits:
- Simultaneous 4-axis machining
- 4-state Automatic Tool Changer (ATC)
- 60,000 RPM Jaeger DentaDrive Spindle
- CAM software bundled
- Virtual Machine Panel (VPanel)
- Fully-integrated water and coolant filtration system
- Coolant leakage & flow monitoring sensors
- Tool life monitoring
- Mail notification system
• Maximum Convenience
• Virtual Machine Panel
• Progress and Error Alerts for Error-Free Milling
• Coolant Compartment and Water Filtration
• Clean Cutting Area for Precision Milling
• Economical Open Architecture
• CAM Software Included
• Growth Potential
• Peace of Mind
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.